My Lawnmower Forum banner

Let Us Know If You're From SBF Here!

50K views 189 replies 77 participants last post by  JDM 2506 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Let us know if you're from our sister site, the Snow Blower Forum.

We've got you covered from snow blowin' to grass mowin'. Come on in, sit a spell and join in on the conversations.

#6 ·
OMG. Look at that post count. I really have only lurked here aparently.
Note the join date.
I've always thought lurking should count for something!

Thanks for joining in!

#7 ·
Not from there but I am a member there, from here. Confused yet?

Reactions: bwdbrn1
#9 ·
Hi from Brockton MA

Joined SBF last month and gained much info. Now that spring is here, even though the lawn is still covered with snow, thought I'd join up here.

Reactions: bwdbrn1
#11 ·
Joined SBF last month and gained much info. Now that spring is here, even though the lawn is still covered with snow, thought I'd join up here.
Welcome and thanks for finding us! :ThumbUp:

#13 ·
I am a member of the snowblower forum as well. I joined here to share information about motor repairs and the like on my zero turn mower. So far everyone has been nice. I haven't had anyone with Kawasaki motor experience to help me with my repairs.

Anyway, I feel welcomed, thanks for asking.

Bill

#16 ·
I was already a member here but I can't remember exactly the sequence of events that brought me here. I do know that my first membership was over at MTF. From there I believe I found SBF and when considering buying a different push mower I wound up here. Anyhow. This morning I became a lifetime paid member. The few bucks that membership costs is way more than offset by all the great advice given and all the info found.
But some of these guys from SBF you let in ...... :sidelaugh

#17 ·
:welcome: to MLF, guys!! Thanks for joining!

After hearing all the good reviews from members on SBF, I decided to join and keep in touch with all the great members, year round. Thank you for allowing me to participate.
Excellent!! We're happy you found your way over! :)

Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

Welcome!

SBF guy here!
Hey, thanks for finding us! Take a look around, relax and join in! Welcome!

I was already a member here but I can't remember exactly the sequence of events that brought me here. I do know that my first membership was over at MTF. From there I believe I found SBF and when considering buying a different push mower I wound up here. Anyhow. This morning I became a lifetime paid member. The few bucks that membership costs is way more than offset by all the great advice given and all the info found.
But some of these guys from SBF you let in ...... :sidelaugh
Thank you for the kind words and a big thank you for the membership! That means a lot to us! :)

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better! :2th:

#23 ·
Hey guys, I'm here too but with a different name. I'm Ray 1962 10ML60 over at SBF. Love snappers too, hence the name here. I sold my 89 snapper, though, now own the ones listed below. Looks like spring is finally coming my way now. Time to drain the gas from the Ariens and fill up the Snappers!

Reactions: bwdbrn1 and Austen
#24 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm here too but with a different name. I'm Ray 1962 10ML60 over at SBF. Love snappers too, hence the name here. I sold my 89 snapper, though, now own the ones listed below. Looks like spring is finally coming my way now. Time to drain the gas from the Ariens and fill up the Snappers!

Nice machines! Thanks for posting the photos. They both look to be in fantastic condition! :cool

#28 ·
Wow, she's a beauty!! Got any more pics?

#37 ·
No snow to blow. I even had to run the hose for two days just to get the pool filled back up to were it should be. It was a very dry winter in these parts. Those folks out east keep stealing our snow :(

#38 ·
Joe, she's a beauty. Looks like it rolled out of the factory!

Since we are sharing, I recorded my initial start ups this weekend of the snappers. A lot of smoke from the fogging oil on the first pull, but the WR 125 and the 185 cleaned and ran smooth:

Reactions: micah68kj
#39 ·
Wow, Ray. Those are sweet machines.
I had a Craftsman RWD and I thought I liked it till I tried out the Honda. I really like the way that Honda handles and cuts. Big difference w/ the 2 blade cutting system. I used to get about 4 bags clippings. With the Honda it's two. But boy are those bags a lot more dense. The Honda simply mices the grass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.